For the past few months this blog has aimed to help parents and guardians make better choices for their respective children. Despite getting some very encouraging words from some parents, it would be amazing if this blog could reach out to more people.
Previous posts have looked at things like:
– General benefits of exercise for children
– The previously unheard of benefits (effects on mental health e.g. depression, ADHD, academics etc)
– The pivotal role of you as your child’s role model
– The sometimes neglected impact of diet
– Issues such as compulsory school sport, and whether your child can also play video games
– Finally, my personal story and a few things I enjoy
If any of these things have been beneficial to you and your children, share the blog, spread the word. This page has a small following and it would be awesome to expand the information to reach a wider audience.